What does the Trinity have to do with our worship at Emmaus?
November 20th with be a Hymn Sunday, read here to find out why!
Read the scripture and songs we will be using this coming Sunday and prepare your hearts for worship.
There are many blessings about being a member of Emmaus Church, but one that stands out to me every week is the gospel-drenched singing that we get to do.
Get ready to worship with Emmaus on November 6th by reading the scripture and becoming familiar with the songs we will be singing.
We are very intentional and strategic about the worship at Emmaus. These blog posts will help you blah blah blah.
More Emmaus Blog Posts
- Looking to Sunday – August 20th August 15, 2017
- Announcements from Sunday, August 13 August 14, 2017
- 7 Things I’m Excited About at Emmaus Church Right Now August 11, 2017
- Why We Are Southern Baptist August 9, 2017
- Announcements from Sunday, August 6 August 8, 2017