We want for our corporate gatherings to, in a way, be a microcosm of the Christian life.
At Emmaus, we don’t want to do anything absent-mindedly; we want to have an explicitly biblical/gospel-drenched reason for everything that we do.
He is a gracious God who provides what he requires (a means), and he is a holy God who cares about how he is worshiped.
Get ready to worship with Emmaus on March 12th by reading the scripture and becoming familiar with the songs we will be singing.
We are very intentional and strategic about the worship at Emmaus. These blog posts will help you blah blah blah.
More Emmaus Blog Posts
- Looking to Sunday – August 20th August 15, 2017
- Announcements from Sunday, August 13 August 14, 2017
- 7 Things I’m Excited About at Emmaus Church Right Now August 11, 2017
- Why We Are Southern Baptist August 9, 2017
- Announcements from Sunday, August 6 August 8, 2017