If our broken sexuality is a sin issue, then our broken sexuality is a redeemable issue.
My aim in the sermon was to prick your heart to think about this national sin the way God does, and my prayer now is that we—as a church—will be stirred to display the Gospel.
Listen to the sermon from Sunday on iTunes or on our website.
Listen to the sermon by Ronni Kurtz on Philippians 3:12-4:1, Nov 6, 2016.
Did you miss church this past Sunday? Listen to it online now.
More Emmaus Blog Posts
- Looking to Sunday – August 20th August 15, 2017
- Announcements from Sunday, August 13 August 14, 2017
- 7 Things I’m Excited About at Emmaus Church Right Now August 11, 2017
- Why We Are Southern Baptist August 9, 2017
- Announcements from Sunday, August 6 August 8, 2017