We want for our corporate gatherings to, in a way, be a microcosm of the Christian life.
At Emmaus, we don’t want to do anything absent-mindedly; we want to have an explicitly biblical/gospel-drenched reason for everything that we do.
He is a gracious God who provides what he requires (a means), and he is a holy God who cares about how he is worshiped.
You, Christian, experience grace in glorifying God. You are doing what you’re made to do when you’re glorifying the Father.
The ex nihilo power that brought the stars into existence is the same ex nihilo power that brought your faith into existence.
More Emmaus Blog Posts
- Looking to Sunday – August 20th August 15, 2017
- Announcements from Sunday, August 13 August 14, 2017
- 7 Things I’m Excited About at Emmaus Church Right Now August 11, 2017
- Why We Are Southern Baptist August 9, 2017
- Announcements from Sunday, August 6 August 8, 2017