Little feet follow.
As you give, remind your children that we give graciously and generously because God gives graciously and generously to us and that the greatest gift he’s given us is Jesus.
“Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.”
Discipleship isn’t something else that you have to add into your life, it’s living intentional as you live life.
Declare and Display is a new blog series from Emmaus Church. Our pastors and leaders will be spending their energy and time writing articles for two broad purposes:
More Emmaus Blog Posts
- Looking to Sunday – August 20th August 15, 2017
- Announcements from Sunday, August 13 August 14, 2017
- 7 Things I’m Excited About at Emmaus Church Right Now August 11, 2017
- Why We Are Southern Baptist August 9, 2017
- Announcements from Sunday, August 6 August 8, 2017