I am daily amazed at how my daughter points me to Jesus without being able to say His name.
Rest in the caring embrace of our Jesus, whatever your discouragement or fear. Rest in his embrace and find comfort, knowing that he will present you to the father.
My prayer is that we would be humble enough to confess our sins before our children so that we (and they) may be healed.
As you do what you already do, look for ways to teach your children about God and the gospel.
More Emmaus Blog Posts
- Looking to Sunday – August 20th August 15, 2017
- Announcements from Sunday, August 13 August 14, 2017
- 7 Things I’m Excited About at Emmaus Church Right Now August 11, 2017
- Why We Are Southern Baptist August 9, 2017
- Announcements from Sunday, August 6 August 8, 2017